Campagnolo DB-210 Organic Brake Pads
- Anti-vibration metal sheet: Dampens the vibrations during the braking phase
- Wear limit indicator: Brake pad replacement is required when the thickness of the compound reaches the wear indicator at 1.5mm.
- Organic brake pads have a softer braking sensation, are silent under wet conditions and put less thermal stress on the brake.
- Pad guide: Bevelled edges guide the disc, for easier wheel changes.
- Genuine Campagnolo replacement disc brake pads for Campagnolo disc brakes.
- Visual wear indicator shows if your pads need to be replaced without removing them. *
- Anti-vibration elastomer behind pad further reduces noise. *
- Chamfered at the edge for race-fast wheel changes. *
- Durable and quiet resin compound. *
- Magnetic return spring in caliper. *
- 2 pads and fixing pin/bolt (1pr)
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.