- Tubeless ready carbon trail/enduro wheels which are designed to offer increased stiffness, reduced weight & more speed.
- Asymmetrical rim profile offers even spoke tension which means less truing is needed
- Strong yet light, stainless steel spoke with brass nipples.
- Deep section rim for increased stiffness
- Tubeless ready rim (tubeless tape & valves not included)
- Chosen Trail hubs with sealed bearings
- Handbuilt in England
- Wheel size: 27.5 or 29"
- Rim width: 28mm or 33mm
- Hub type: Boost
- Freehub driver type: SRAM XD or Shimano HG
- ETRTO: 584 x 28 / 33 or 622 x 28 / 33 (27.5" or 29"
- Brake type: 6 bolt disc
- Front hub axle size (boost): 110 x 15mm
- Rear hub axle size (boost): 148 x 12mm
- Bearing type: Sealed bearings
- Spoke holes: 32h
- Spoke type: Mach1 double butted black racing spokes
- Thru axles not included (please search see our thru axle category for an axle)
- Max rider weight: 120kg (19 stone)
- Weight pair (27.5"): 1808g / 1814g (HG driver / XD driver)
- Weight pair (29"): 1864g / 1850g (HG driver / XD driver)
- Wheelset RRP: £924
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.