DT Swiss PR 1600 SPLINE 23 Disc Brake - Rear Wheel - 12 x 100mm Thru Axle
Performance is the part of your energy that is brought to the road and that part is pretty big with DT Swiss Performance wheels. Just what you need when you are leading your buddies up epic mountain roads or when making the decisive move on the days last descent.
Performance isn't only about racing and beating your competitors. It's about your personal challenges and beating your weaker seal once more. The PR 1600 wheels are made for your individual goals. They are the reliable partner at your side, wherever you choose to ride. High-end 350 based hubs and 18 mm wide tubeless ready rims secure maximum performance on every ride. Low weight and superb stiffness will bring you joy every time you ride these wheels and go for the next challenge on your bike.
- DT's best value road wheels, bringing legendary reliability and easily serviced hub technology in a top value package with a weight of only 750g.
- A 'classic' road wheel with a focus on low weights and responsive handling, ideal for those looking to sharpen up their ride's climbing and acceleration
- 18mm internal diameter rim makes these ideal for 23-28c tyres used on modern road bikes
- DT's legendarily reliable 350 hub internals solid, lightweight and easy to service
- A blend of lighter Aero Comp and super strong New Aero spokes for a great mix of durability, comfort and stability under braking
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the PR 1600's come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- Tubeless ready - supplied pre-taped & with valve
- Rim: Aluminum, Hooked / Crotchet tubeless TC
- Rim height: 23mm
- Spokes: DT Aero Comp straight pull
- Valve type: Presta
- Material: Aluminum
- Brake interface: centre lock disc brake
- Rim type: Clincher
- Rim diameter: 622mm (29" / 700c)
- Rim height: 23mm
- Inner width: 18mm
- Outer width: 22mm
- Hub type: 370
- Nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu
- Axle system: 12 x 100mm
- Spoke pattern: 2-cross (1:1)
- Recommended system weight max.: 130 kg
- ASTM classification: 1
- RRP £229.99
- Weight: 750g
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.