Promax Solve ST Hydraulic Junior Disc Brake Set - 1200mm + 650mm Hose - EU Spec
A proven, reliable, dual piston hydraulic brake that delivers performance on every ride. Thanks to it's short reach levers and ideal hose length it's a great option for junior 24" mountain bikes.
Please note: these are EU spec right hand lever rear brake sets (opposed to the U.K. spec which uses a left hand lever for a rear brake) please contact us if you require them switched.
- Lightweight alloy caliper and lever
- Dual-piston caliper design
- Short reach levers with adjustment
- Heat insulating piston design
- Disc compatibility: 6 bolt disc or centre lock compatible
- Comes pre-assembled with fluid pre-bled
- Hose length (front): 650mm
- Hose length (rear): 1200mm
- Includes both front and rear brake adapter
- Brake Lever Material: Alloy with anodised black finish
- Brake Type: Hydraulic disc brake
- Colour: Black
- Supplied OE
- Use: Mountain Bike (MTB)
- Brake Pads Included: Yes
- Brake Rotor Included: Yes (includes Promax 160mm rotor supplied without bolts)
- Brake Lever Size: Two finger
- Oil: Mineral oil
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.