Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brake Set - 800mm + 1500mm Hose - Blac
The Shimano BR-MT200 disc brake kit is a low-priced brake system without groupset integration. With its versatile design, it is suitable for various bikes in MTB, City & Touring etc. The performance of the 2-piston brake calipers is suited to beginners and performs reliably without fuss. Thanks to One Way Bleeding technology, bleeding and general maintenance is not a problem. The BL-MT200 brake levers have a grip that is easy to grasp, even for smaller hands.
- Great value fully bled hydraulic disc brake with easily adaptable post-style calliper
- Fully bled lever and disconnected, caliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise to suite your bike
- Can be used with the revolutionary Centre Lock rotor system which fits easily to Centre Lock compatible hubs; alternatively, conventional 6-bolt rotors can be used all in a choice of 160 mm, 180 mm
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- For use with resin pads only
- Brakes are set up UK-style with front brake on the right, rear on the left
- Piston: 2
- Reach adjust: yes
- Minimum reach: 75mm
- Mounting type: Post mount
- Supplied OE
- Hose length (front): 800mm
- Hose length (rear): 1500mm
- Front hose pre-bled & connected, rear hose pre-bled J-Kit
- What is a J Kit: A J-KIT or Junction-Kit is a brake version designed by Shimano to enable the user easy internal cable routing: the brake comes with the lever disconnected from the hydraulic line to allow for easy and mess-free installation in frames with integrated routing. The system is already bled and does not need to a re-bleed once fitted to your bike.
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.