- External or Internal mounting: the new cylindrical format allows the battery to be mounted in a variety of positions, all of which confer an aerodynamic disadvantage.
- Specially developed internal casing designed to absorb vibrations and impact: for maximum protection of the battery and electronic components on even the worst road surfaces. Casing is ultrasonically weled making it 100% waterproof.
- Input and Output Ports: for charging the battery and, when necessary, diagnosing the system and updating the firmware and Eeprom.
- DTI(TM) Digital Tech Intelligence: the digital brain of the EPS(TM) drivetrain. DTI monitors and checks the battery, transmits and receives signals to and from the interface and controls and monitors the functions of the rear and front derailleur. The unit also checks for system faults, warning the user when necessary via an RGB LED and a buzzer.
- The new EPS(TM) V2 Power Unit is an improvement with regards to aerodynamics, versatility, durability and protection but also plays a pivotal role in an aspect that is not to be overlooked; aesthetics
- The new EPS(TM) V2 Power Unit gives the cyclist the possibility to use the most advanced groupset while maintaining sleekest look to his or her ride
- Fireproof technopolymer
- Waterproof (IP67)
- 3 cell Lithium-Ion 12V rechargeable battery
- DTI(TM) Digital Tech Intelligence Eeprom board - data input/output port and battery charger - system shutdown magnet
- Weight: 130g
- RRP: £334.99
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.