Campagnolo Record UD 10 Speed Cassette Sprockets - 13-26T
Campagnolo products have also become the benchmark of design in bicycle components thanks to their unparalleled quality and performance, this Campagnolo 10 Speed bicycle cassette is built-to-last, in fact in our experience of using various sprockets over the years we would say these are as near to bulletproof as a 10-speed cassette could ever be.
In competition every little detail counts; that´s why steel and titanium were used when Campagnolo produced Record sprockets, 6 sprockets are made of steel while the remaining 4 are titanium. The perfect teeth design results in a perfect synchronisation between shifting and chain movement. The six larger sprockets are divided in triplets, which are mounted on special frames to increase rigidity.
- Ultra-Shift teeth design means that every sprocket is designed and placed to perform a specific function, such as raising or lowering the chain or giving maximum power transmission to the wheel.
- Ultra-Shift synchronisation means that the sprocket tuning allows for maximum shifting performance without hesitation: fast, accurate and quiet, even under stress.
- Reinforced mounts for second and third triplets give the sprocket set a greater rigidity, resulting in better performance and precision.
- Nickel-chromed finish for steel sprockets
- Light alloy carrier
- Largest sprocket: 26t
- Smallest sprocket 13t
- Weight: 188g
- Does not include lockring
- Supplied brand new in Campagnolo retail display packaging
- Cassette cogs: 13,14,15,16,17,18,19,21,23,26
- RRP: £196.99
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.