DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT Clincher Rear Wheel - Rim Brake - 48mm or 62mm
The ARC 1400 DICUT is made to go flat out fast at full speed. Developed in partnership with the aerodynamic specialists from Swiss Side, the ARC 1400 DICUT is available in rim brake version in three different rim heights (80 mm, 62 mm and 48 mm). The Aero wheels support the complete system of rider and bike with minimal drag and superior aero stability in various conditions. The rim of the aerodynamically optimized wheel is identical to that of the ARC 1100 DICUT series. The wheelset is upgraded with a 240 DICUT Aero hub incorporating the Ratchet EXP technology for precise engagement. In a nutshell, perfectly equipped for races against the clock.
ARC 1400 DICUT 62: The multifaceted wheelset is ideal for flat courses and rolling hills with varying wind conditions.
ARC 1400 DICUT 48: The athletic low profile Aero wheelset delivers its full potential in practically every terrain, whenever your race turns nasty.
- Hub type: 240 with Ratchet EXP 36
- Rim: Carbon, Hooked / Crotchet tubeless TC
- Rim depth: 48 mm or 62 mm
- Spokes: DT aero comp® t-head
- EXP ratchet freehub offers near-instant engagement
- Hooked internal rim format is compatible with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres
- Lightweight and torsionally stiff full carbon rim
- Includes: SRAM XDR conversion kit, SwissStop brake pads, Titanium RWS skewer, tubeless tape (fitted) and tubeless valve
- Weight 836g (48mm) / 889g (62mm)
- RRP: £1,089.99
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.