DT Swiss GR 1600 Spline 25 650b Gravel Wheelset - 12mm Axle - Centre Lock Disc
Turn off your tracking app and just start peddling. Leave your everyday routine behind with a wheelset that provides an exciting blend of speed and comfort.
Wide, tough and ready for all your unpaved adventures, the GR 1600's are the perfect travelling companions for those looking to get off the beaten path. Whilst DT Swiss' Cross Road wheels are limited to a 22mm internal width by UCI cyclocross regulations, the Gravel range is free to expand out to a full 24mm and to also include 650b options. This extra width has been lab-proven by DT to offer lower rolling resistance as well as superior comfort in conjunction with 35c and wider tyres
DT's 350 hub internals are combined with a freshly optimised SPLINE hub-shell designed to improve spoke bracing and improve stiffness, the 350 18-tooth ratchet system is the most reliable out there, it can also be serviced without the need for specialist tools, making it ideal for back country epics.
Are you already planning your next bike-packing trip? The GR 1600 SPLINE 25 is made for gravel adventures and all those unique experiences to be found far from the tarmac and the rest of the road cycling community. A super-durable aluminium wheelset made of reliable components that supports you for endless miles of trouble-free riding pleasure. Ready to explore the world? The GR 1600 SPLINE 25 definitely is!
- The combination of Aero Comp and super strong New Aero spokes are happy transferring the torque from even the beefiest of calves.
- If you're interested in these then you'll almost certainly be wanting to run tubeless tyres, so you'll be glad to hear that the GR 1600's come tubeless ready with tape and valves included, they can however also be used with standard clinchers
- The rear comes with both a standard Shimano 11-speed Road freehub and a SRAM XDR freehub included
- Tubeless ready - supplied pre-taped & with valve
- Freehub type: DT Swiss 370 (18t ratchet)
- Rim: Aluminum, Hooked / Crotchet tubeless TC
- Rim height: 25mm
- Spokes: DT Aero Comp straight pull
- Valve type: Presta
- Material: Aluminum
- Brake interface: Disc Center Lock
- Freehub type: Shimano HG (includes XD freehub)
- Rim type: Clincher
- Rim diameter: 584mm (27.5" / 650B)
- Rim height: 25mm
- Inner width: 24mm
- Outer width: 28mm
- Hub type: 370
- Nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu
- Axle system (front): 12 x 100mm Thru axle
- Axle system (rear): 12 x 142mm Thru axle
- Spoke pattern: 2-cross (1:1)
- Recommended system weight max.: 130 kg
- ASTM classification: 2
- RRP £539.98 (Front: £229.99 / Rear: £309.99)
- Weight: 1723g (Front: 799g / Rear: 928g)
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.