The ENVE Road Stem is made from strong, light, 100% unidirectional carbon, which will offer both tortional and lateral stiffness. As a result, any forces that you put through it – whether you’re steering or out the saddle sprinting – will give you positive and confidence-inspiring feedback.
Along with the handlebar, the stem is the main connection to your frame and the ENVE Road Stem will allow you and your bike to perform in unity, delivering a controlled ride with responsive handling and giving you the confidence needed to ride competitively. The carbon lay-up of the stem will ensure that the vibrations of surfaces you ride over will be effectively absorbed before they can reach your arms and shoulders, helping to conserve your energy.
The stem’s cold forged aluminium faceplate will grip the handlebars, preventing slippage, while all of the stem hardware is constructed from lightweight titanium to reduce weight.
It comes in a range of lengths, from 80-140mm, with the overall weight ranging from 118g to 142g accordingly and with a rise of either -6 or +6˚, depending on the fit that you are looking for.
- A light, stiff carbon stem designed to enhance the quality of your ride
- With a sturdy aluminium face plate and featherlight titanium hardware
- Comes in a choice of 7 lengths, from 80-140mm
- Corresponding weight ranges from 118g-142g
- With a clamp diameter of 31.8mm and 1 1/8” steerer compatibility
- Rise of +/- 6˚
- Sizes: 80 or 110mm (select option)
- Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Colour: Black
- Bolt torque: 5.5nm
- Rise: +/-6°
- Weight: 118g (80mm)