Fix It Sticks Original Fix It Stick - Standard B
The Fix It Sticks Original Fix It Stick is the ingenious innovation that began the revolution of bicycle multi tools. Featuring a number of options to suit each rider the Original Fix It Stick is the lightest option in the lineup.
The original Fix It Sticks are a modular, dual T-handle tool that breaks down for easy packing and uses a permanently attached configuration of bits to meet your needs.
- Standard B: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm Hex, Phillips #2
- Unique design allows the sticks to travel flat for compactness, but then snap together to form a T-Wrench for fastening applications.
- T-Shape allows for large amounts of torque to be easily applied.
- Bits are permanently installed. Different bit configurations for different needs
- Includes bottle cage bracket
- Anodised aluminium construction
- Max torque 15nm
- Weight: 55g
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.