FSA Tempo Compact Road Chainset - 50 / 34T - 175mm Crank Arm - JIS Square Taper
Get ready to hit the road with the FSA Tempo Road Chainset! Enjoy a smooth and efficient ride with the die-cast alloy crank arms and monocoque crank arm/spider. The AL7075 stamped and CNC machined outer chainring, combined with the heat treated chromoly inner chainring is designed for speed and durability. Suitable for 9-11 speed systems, you'll be sure to get the performance you need for your ride.
- Die cast alloy crank arms
- Monocoque crank arm/spider
- AL7075 stamped and CNC machined outer chainring
- Heat treated chromoly inner chainring
- Chromoly chainring bolts
- Suits a 9-11 speed system
- Discipline: Gravel/road/adventure
- Series: Tempo
- Tooth range: 50 / 34t
- Bottom bracket compatibility: JIS (square taper)
- Chainring bolts: 5
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 110/80mm
- Crankset type: Double
- Crank arm length: 175mm
- Drivetrain Compatibility: Shimano 9/10/11S, SRAM 9/10/11S, FSA 9/10/11
- Pedal thread: 9/16"
- Material: Alloy
- Colour: Matt black
- Includes both crank arms & 2 x crank bolts
- Weight: 820g
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.