KMC X10 10 Speed Bike Chain - 110L - Black / Silver
This versatile 10 speed chain features a half-nickel-plated construction, which makes it more than capable of handling all the intensity that's associated with long days out on the road as well as all-day epics in the mountains. Whatever your riding discipline, this model is equipped with a variety of performance-enhancing technologies and strengthening features, making it one of the most durable on the market.
Developed for high-performance, this version's non-directional design makes it independent of direction, which allows maximum compatibility on mountain bike (MTB) or race bikes. With its unique stretch-proof treatment, the durability has been enhanced massively by reducing the attrition between the inner plates and pin. As a result, chain life has been significantly prolonged. The upper bridge forms a slant vault parallel to the tip of tooth movement. This vault shape makes the tooth and chain engage much more precisely.
- Highest Pin Power: Unsurpassed riveting geometry
- Double X Durability: Double SP exceptional durability
- Double ”X” Bridge Shape: Precise gear shifting
- Outer Plate Chamfering: Accurate shifting
- Inner Plate Chamfering: Expeditious shifting
- Material: Half-Nickel-plated, non-directional
- Use: Road, MTB
- Speed: 10 speed
- Number of Links: 110
- Size: 1/2" x 11/128"
- Pin Length: 5.88mm
- Compatibility: Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo compatible (Including all 10X MTB systems)
- Extremely Durable
- Manufacturer's Part Number: K100B
- Supplied OE
- Includes missing link
- RRP: £32.99
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.