Mavic Cosmic SLE Exalith Rear Wheel With Tyre - 622 x 13c
The Mavic Cosmic Carbone 40 rear wheel offers you the perfect blend of lightweight & aerodynamics in a race proven wheel package. Supplied with tubs, they are light, stiff, aero & strong withstanding any road race condition you put them through. The Mavic Cosmic Carbone 40 rear wheel is race-proven being light, stiff and aerodynamic. Weighing in at 635g, the wheelset is pretty light and features a 3k full carbon rim, Yksion Pro tubulars and is the Pro's choice for the Spring classics. They are the perfect choice if wanting an aerodynamic wheelset for road racing at a high level where performance is key.
This Cosmic Carbone 40 wheelset offers exceptional aerodynamics, great versatility and performance which is due to the advanced technology used in their manufacture.
Listing these all would be difficult, but using the icons above and the Mavic Wheel Technology Chart and the Mavic Tyre Technology Chart you will be able to read for yourself what is involved.
WTS Fast and Light Range
When a racer is looking for perfect versatility, Mavic Fast & Light WTS line is the perfect answer. This range features the best blend of lightweight, high stiffness and great aerodynamics to deliver the highest possible efficiency.
- Material: 3K carbon fibers with aluminum cooling system
- Height: 40 mm
- Drilling: co-molded Fore drilled inserts
- Brake track: carbon
- Brake track: carbon with iTgMAX technology
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- ETRTO size: 622x13C
- Rim Depth: Deep
- Recommended tyre sizes: 21 to 28 mm
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: 20
- Lacing: radial rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Yksion Pro PowerLink
- Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Nylon
- Dimension: 23-622 (700x23c)
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars - 125 psi
- BR301 quick releases
- Carbon brake pads
- Multifonction adjustment wrench
- User guide
- Tyre 700x23: 195 grams
- Rear without tyre: 875 grams
For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesn't exceed 120kg, bike included
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.