The MilKit tubeless sealant not only fulfils all the requirements of a modern sealant but also offers additional advantages: It always remains homogeneous, which considerably simplifies tubeless installation and increases the function and lifetime of the sealant in the tire. The sealant is water-based, which makes it easy to wash off. It can also be diluted with water if necessary.
Easy handling: No need to shake before use, you will always get the right mix of liquid and particles into the tire.
Longer-lasting function: No rubbery leftovers in the tire, which leads to a prolonged functionality.
Sustainable: Sealant remains good in the bottle for 5 years or more - even if the bottle has already been opened. It is also free of hazardous and corrosive ingredients such as ammonia.
- The combination of synthetic latex and microfibers lead to exceptional performance
- No ammonia, non-corrosive, non-allergenic
- Can be used in road, gravel and MTB tires and repairs holes and cuts up to 6mm
- Remains liquid longer, dries evenly, doesn't ball-up and leaves no rubber balls behind
- Can be easily rinsed-off and can be diluted with water if necessary
- CO2-compatible and works from -20 to +50°C/-4 to 122°F
- Seals tears and holes up to 6mm
- Stays homogenous – no need to shake it up
- Last longer than other sealants
- Synthetic latex means no ammonia or chemically aggressive ingredients, so no horrible smell or damage to rims and tires
- Non allergenic, non-hazardous & washable
- Works from -20 to +50°C/-4 –122°
- Works well at high pressure so is suitable for gravel and road tires and well as MTB
How much sealant will I need to use?
Many factors can influence your decision about how much sealant to add into a tubeless tire. Some tires “soak up” a lot of sealant and a few days after installation a significant part of the sealant is gone. This is where the milKit valve and syringe system comes in handy: we recommend always checking the amount of sealant left in the tire a few day after installation.
Choosing the right amount of sealant also depends on the priorities of the user: adding more sealant will result in a better puncture protection but make the tire heavier. With the milKit valve and syringe system, that makes the measuring and refilling of the sealant quick and easy, the right amount of sealant can be tested and optimized step by step without a hassle.
We recommend starting with the following amounts and then optimise the right sealant level from there:
- Road/Gravel: 30–60 ml/1–2 oz.
- MTB (26"): 60–80 ml / 2–2.7 oz.
- MTB (27.5"): 80–100 ml / 2.7–3.4 oz.
- MTB (29"): 100–120 ml /3.4–4 oz.