POC Fovea Clarity A. Blunck Ed Ski Goggles - Hydrogen White / Spektris Gold
The Fovea Clarity Blunck Ed Hydrogen White/Spektris Gold goggle from POC is a mixed alpine ski goggle.
Clarity lenses are unique lenses developed with optical leader Carl Zeiss Vision Sunlens that redefine the standards of high-end ski goggles. The base shade of Clarity technology helps to improve the perception of contrast,light and colour depending on the weather conditions. The relief of the terrain then becomes easier to grasp.
Combined with the base shade, the Fovea Clarity Mask's Category 3 Spektris Gold Mirror Coating helps reduce distracting glare and eye strain. Offering optimal protection and better vision, especially in sunny weather, this goggle improves decision-making and feeling depending on the terrain.
The frame of the goggle has been designed to provide a wide field of vision. The lenses are anti-scratch and anti-fog treated.
With the Fovea Clarity, you benefit from a goggle offering quality vision and performance, whether in leisure, training or competition.
- Large field of view design
- Lens with Clarity lenses in collaboration with Zeiss for contrast perception at any time of the day in the mountains
- Category 3 mirrored Spektris Gold coating is ideal for sunny weather
- Adjustable ventilation - additional racing vent included
- Comfortable triple-density face foam
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch treatment
- VLT: 13%
- One size