RSP Calavera CC35 Carbon Road Bike Rear Wheel - 700c - 35mm Rim - RRP: £449
This ultra lightweight carbon road bike front wheel tips the scales at just 827g! Built using an RSP Calavera Carbon rim, a chosen sealed bearing road hubset and lightweight Mach1 double butted spokes.
The RSP Calavera's internal profile rim offers increased stiffness, reduced weight and ultimately more speed. Furthermore, these wheels make use of an asymetric rim profile which enables even spoke tension which in turn offers stiffness, strength and less truing needed meaning you can spend less time in the workshop and more time riding.
- Our new Tubeless ready Carbon Road/CX/Gravel wheels are designed to offer increased stiffness, reduced weight & more speed
- Built using the RSP Calavera Carbon 17.9mm internal profile rim, this added width will offer reduced rolling resistance, better handling & better aerodynamic properties
- 35mm Deep section for increased stiffness
- Rear hub: Chosen 24h 130mm Q/R hub, 11 speed Shimano freehub with 10 speed spacer, 4 sealed cartridge bearings
- New 150 point freehub mechanism that produces an unbeatable 2.4 degree engagment
- Mach1 double butted black racing spokes. Strong yet light, stainless steel spokes with brass nipples
- Radial & 2 cross lacing pattern for increased durability
- Includes skewer
- Internal rim profile: 17.9mm
- Brake type: Rim brake (requires carbon pads)
- Weight rear: 827g
- RRP: £448.99
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.