- Open (open design): is the result of clinical trials and research on the anatomy of the cyclist. The characteristic of the saddle consists in a gradual opening for a total support and a relief in the perineal area.
- Reinforced carbon fiber: variable carbon structure according to the needs or performance required by the saddle. The elongated carbon fiber reinforces the structure and obtains a flexible and lightweight material.
- Microfel: it is a breathable and resistant fabric that offers a better adherence to the filling, emphasizing the ergonomic forms of the saddle.
- DNA: system that allows to increase the rigidity of the rail avoiding the torsion of the saddle without compromising the comfort during the pedaling. The characteristic connection of the rail (Dinamyc Node Action) in the form of X concentrates all the forces to provide additional support in a certain area.
- Pebax: is a new generation of ultralight foam (40% lighter than the EVA used in saddles) that provides an extraordinary recovery that prevents the loss of mechanical properties by repetitive use. In addition, it offers excellent elasticity and dimensional stability. All these properties allow the saddle to be lighter and more comfortable.
- New ergonomics: perfect balance between the support area and the release area. The large hole increases comfort and offers a long support: the central relief zone is long enough to be effective in all pedaling positions, but a structural bridge prevents unwanted bending and twisting.
- Rail: DNA-Carbon 9.8 x 7 mm Ø
- Shell: reinforced carbon fiber
- Filling: Pebax
- Dimensions: 278 x 146mm
- Coating: Microfel + Carbon
- Weight: 140 g
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.