- Noise level: 59 decibels at 20 mph
- Power measurement accuracy: +/- 2%
- Maximum power output: 2000 watts at 20 mph
- Simulates a 20% climbing grade
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance
- Measures speed, cadence and power - no external sensors needed
- 20lb precision balanced flywheel
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards
- Built-in front wheel block
- Integrated carrying handle
- Compatible with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes
- XD/XDR freehubs sold separately
- Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 142 or 148 (thru-axle adaptors not included - sold seperately)
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 130mm and 135 mm
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software.
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more
- Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tyre wear
- Internal cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts
- Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage
- Accessible and balanced handle allows for smooth, anyone-can-carry transit of the trainer
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates and calibration via the Saris app
- Maximum weight (rider and bike): 300lbs
- 90 Day Limited Warranty (For reference only please see Saris website for warranty details, please email us if you have any questions)
- Scope of delivery: 1 x trainer, 1 x riser block, 1 x power adaptor (manual supplied digitally upon request).
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.