Saris Smart M2 Wheel On Bike Trainer - Refurbished
Your Passport to Smarter Training: Whether you want to attend a group ride in Zwift, climb the Dolomites in ROUVY or simply need a sweat session, the M2 smart trainer can get you there. All you need is your bike, the M2, your favorite indoor cycling app and device of choice.
This do-it-all, smart bike trainer is capable of replicating any workout thrown its way, up to 1500 watts and a 15% climbing grade. Simply connect to your indoor cycling application of choice via integrated dual-band ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth, and let the M2’s electromagnetic response system do the rest. And thanks to integrated speed, cadence and power data, you can track and record performance data without extra external sensors. Plus, our innovative clutch knob ensures perfect tire-to roller connection for every single ride. The rear wheel of your bike fits to the Saris M2 Turbo Trainer and uses electromagnets to provide the resistance up to a maximum of 1500 watts. Accuracy is +/-5% thanks to PowerTap technology, with the noise level kept to just 69 decibels at 20mph.
The trainer is compatible with 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" wheel sizes and 120mm, 130mm and 135mm dropout standards for great versatility, whilst the precision-machined alloy roller reduces tyre wear and slippage for a better experience. Connectivity is via dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth, meaning that the trainer can be used with Zwift, TrainerRoad and other online training applications for more effective, less tedious sessions.
- Noise level is a quiet 69 decibels at 20mph
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for accurate power readings up to +/- 5%
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142 x 12mm and 148 x 12mm
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures the most responsive resistance and maximum power available
- Robust design is capable of handling up to 1500 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 15% climbing grade
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2
- Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tyre tension each ride
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" - up to a 2.0” tyre
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tyre wear and slippage
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Trainer tyre recommended (not included)
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth devices ensures the M2 is up to date
- Tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs
- 90 Day Limited Warranty (For reference only please see Saris website for warranty details, please email us if you have any questions)
Please note: These bike trainers are internet returns, they may show some minor scratches & cosmetic marks but overall the performance of the product is in no way affected. They have been checked and certified by our in house team.
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.