- Disc brake power for road or cyclo cross bikes without the fuss of hydraulic fluid systems
- Cable operated mechanical disc brake design means that you can upgrade to discs using existing compatible road brake levers or STIs
- Independently adjustable right and left pad clearance for perfect set up
- Super lightweight low profile body uses a forged one piece alloy design that increases rigidity and reduces weight
- Long arm design maximises performance for light braking control with New Super SLR brake levers
- Shim-less mounting system for quick and easy setup
- Post type calliper can be adapted to International standard mount frames and forks with various rotor sizes
- Can be used with Centre-Lock and 6-bolt rotors
- Calliper comes with resin G01S disc pads (can be used with sintered G03S or G03Ti)
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.