Shimano Deore BR-M615 Disc Brake - Right Hand Rear Lever - 1700mm Hose - J-Kit
Shimano's Deore M615 Disc Brake is a fully-bled hydraulic disc brake with easily adaptable post-style caliper. The Deore M615 Disc Brake is compatible with the revolutionary centerlock rotor system and conventional 6-bolt rotors.
What is a J-Kit?
A J-KIT or Junction-Kit is a brake version designed by Shimano to enable the user easy internal cable routing: the brake comes with the lever disconnected from the hydraulic line to allow for easy and mess-free installation in frames with integrated routing. The system is already bled and does not need to a re-bleed once fitted to your bike.
- Front fully bled lever and caliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise to suite your bike
- Can be used with the revolutionary centerlock rotor system which fits easily to centerlock compatible hubs; alternatively conventional 6-bolt rotors can be used all in a choice of 160mm, 180mm and 203mm
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Two-piece caliper design is both ridged and durable
- Hinged clamp design
- Ergonomic alloy brake lever for optimum comfort and performance
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Shim-less mounting system allows for quick installation and setting up
- Brake lever features reach adjustment for perfect custom fit
- The kit also contains resin pads (can be used with sintered),
- Hose Length: 1700mm
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.