Shimano Deore XT M8025-D Front Derailleur - Direct Mount - Down Swing
Shimano Deore XT (M8025) front derailleur delivers smooth and crisp chain movement. Specifically developed for 68 and 73mm bottom bracket shells with a 48.8mm chain line. Available in various styles and pull options. This type is the D-Type front derailleur (down swing, direct mount).
- Lightweight front Direct mount Dyna-Sys11 11-speed double MTB derailleur for smooth gear changes
- Dual Pull design for use with top or bottom cable routing
- Top pull only for further increased tyre clearance on 29ers, for use with top tube cable routing
- Dyna-Sys11 11-speed design - for use with Dyna-Sys11 11-speed MTB drivetrains
- Reinforced light weight chain guide adds rigidity and improved response
- Wider pivot link increases torsional rigidity
- Easy access angled adjustment screws and clamp bolt
- Angled inner chain guide tail for increased tyre clearance
- Direct Mount version
- Specifically developed for 68 and 73mm bottom bracket shells with a 48.8 mm chain line
- 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range
- 34-38 tooth outer ring compatible
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.