Shimano Deore XT M8025-E 11 Speed Front Derailleur - E Type Mount - Down Pull
Triple chainring 3x11 speed drivetrains have never been more refined. The Shimano Deore XT M8000 illustrates this beautifully with a side swing design, increased shifting power, and a sophisticated chain guide.
- Lightweight front Direct mount Dyna-Sys11 11-speed triple MTB derailleur for smooth gear changes
- Designed specifically with modern trail bikes in mind, Shimano XT side swing technology front derailleurs increases tyre clearance by 15mm, while new cable routing resulting in the lightest shifting action yet
- Side pull cable routing
- Reinforced light weight chain guide adds rigidity and improved response
- Wider pivot link increases torsional rigidity
- Easy access angled adjustment screws and clamp bolt
- Angled inner chain guide tail for increased tyre clearance
- Dyna-Sys11 11-speed design - for use with Dyna-Sys11 11-speed MTB drivetrains
- Specifically developed for 68 and 73 mm bottom bracket shells with a 50 mm chain line
- 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range
- 40 tooth outer ring compatible
- Weight: 136g
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.