Shimano FC-M6000 Deore 10 Speed Chainset - 36-26T - 175mm Crank Arm
The Deore M6000 10sp MTB Double Chainset from Shimano incorporates the technology of Shimano's top chainsets, but without breaking the bank. Benefiting from the durable and smooth power of the two-piece "Hollowtech II” bottom bracket system, and “Dyna-Sys” chainrings, you know you're in good hands. No matter what the trail, you'll be able to shift with ease and tackle the toughest route.
- Speed: 2 x 10-Speed
- Axle Profile: Hollowtech II
- BCD: 96/64mm, 4-arm asymmetrical
- Chainline: 48.8mm
- Optimised gear combinations and ratios for trail riding
- Designed for an external bottom bracket system that is lightweight and incredibly strong
- Lightweight and rigid steel bottom bracket axle
- Smooth-shifting rhythm maintains speed and acceleration over challenging terrain
- Close step tooth profile for smooth shifting
- Stable shifting performance in any suspension position
- Single spike structure for stable shifting
- Dyna-Sys compatible
- Includes both crank arms
- Bottom bracket not included
- Material: Crank Arm: Aluminium; Outer Chainring: Aluminium; Inner Chainring: Glass Fibre/Steel
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.