Shimano GRX FC-RX600 2x Chainset - 46/30
Shimano GRX FC-RX600 2x Chainset - 46/30 - 165mm is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
All versions feature a 2.5mm wider chain line that gives more space in the frame design and wider tyres. GRX 1-speed cranks minimize the complexity of shifting only at the rear of the cassette (optional RX800/600 40T cassettes or RX800 42T cassettes), and are equipped with chainrings with SHIMANO's DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ toothed treads that provide optimal chain retention especially on bumpy surfaces. The GRX RX810 2-speed crank, on the other hand, is characterised by the specific 17-tooth difference between the large 48T and small 31T chainrings, the widest gradation of all SHIMANO components to date. Together with the 46-30T cranks of the RX600 series (10-speed and 11-speed), the 2-speed cranks of the GRX family thus offer more than enough bandwidth for super steep climbs and high speeds in the flat or on descents.
SHIMANO's GRX, the first Gravel-specific component family designed for both fast progress and safe bike handling on loose surfaces, is the result of an intensive and extensive research, testing and development process that incorporates information and feedback from countless riders on trails, forest tracks, gravel tracks and asphalt all over the world.
Designed to meet the demands of the ever-growing gravel and adventure bike market, Shimano's GRX range is built to be tough and versatile. The GRX RX600 11-Speed Chainset has all the features gravel and adventure riders need.
- Super-low 46/30T chainring ratios for optimum gearing for mixed terrain and riding styles
- SG-X chainrings have special profile to provide incredibly smooth and fast shifting
- Lightweight Hollowtech II construction is stiff, easy to fit & remove and incredibly strong
- Bottom bracket not included – sold separately
- Requires GRX RX810 11-Speed Front Derailleur – sold separately
- Use: Gravel, Road, Cyclocross
- Group: GRX
- Model: FC-RX600-11
- Gradation: 46/30T
- Q-Factor: 151mm
- Threaded BB shell width: 68 / 70mm
- Gear front: 2-speed
- Gear rear: 11-speed
- Construction: 2-Piece
- Compatible Chain: HG-EV 11-speed, HG-X11
- PCD: 110/80mm
- Chain line: 46.9mm
- Supplied: OE
- RRP: £134.99