Shimano MT200 Rear Right Disc Brake Black - 1450mm
Shimano MT200 Rear Right Disc Brake Black - 1450mm is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
- Great value fully bled hydraulic disc brake with easily adaptable post-style calliper
- Fully bled lever and disconnected, caliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise to suite your bike
- Can be used with the revolutionary Centre Lock rotor system which fits easily to Centre Lock compatible hubs; alternatively, conventional 6-bolt rotors can be used all in a choice of 160 mm, 180 mm
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- For use with resin pads only
- Side: Right
- Piston: 2
- Reach adjust: yes
- Minimum reach: 75mm
- Mounting type: Post mount
- Supplied OE
- Hose length (rear): 1450mm
- Supplied pre-bled as a J-kit
- What is a J Kit: A J-KIT or Junction-Kit is a brake version designed by Shimano to enable the user easy internal cable routing: the brake comes with the lever disconnected from the hydraulic line to allow for easy and mess-free installation in frames with integrated routing. The system is already bled and does not need to a re-bleed once fitted to your bike.