Shimano SLX M7000 Hydraulic Disc Brake - Right Hand Front - 800mm Hose
The updated SLX M7000 Disc Brake comes at a lighter weight with increased durability to deliver a confident braking performance for all categories of mountain bike riding. Shimano decided to revise this SLX M7000 Disc Brake and include an integrated master cylinder, which gives a sleeker look to your cockpit.
The SLX M7000 Disc Brake is equipped with a short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism for quick pad engagement and greater power to suit an aggressive riding style. Oversized 22mm twin phenolic pistons have been optimised for heat insulation whilst the shim-less mounting system allows for a quick and easy installation.
- Brake Lever: 2 Finger, Forged Alloy
- Reach Adjuster: Yes
- Servo Wave Action Power Adjuster: Yes
- Brake Hose Type: SM-BH90-SBM (800mm)
- Hose length: 800mm
- Lever: Front right
- Pad Type: Resin compound, standard backing plate
- Caliper Mount Type: Hydraulic Disc Brake - Post Mount
- Piston Type: 2
- Brake lever Mount: Hinged clamp for quick installation, I-spec-II compatible
- Recommended: For use with SM-RT70 disc brake rotors (not supplied)
- Weight: 325g
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.