Shimano Tiagra 4770 Disc Brake Caliper With Hose - Choose Length
Don't let the weather ruin your ride, as this superb disc brake caliper offers better performance with alloy rims in wet conditions.
This high-quality model gives you the benefit of 30% greater modulation with linear brake operation, resulting in consistent all-around control. When riding out on the road, you'll also enjoy its clear contact feeling and excellent braking efficiency helping you conquer sharp corners and steep descents. This lightweight model is a perfect solution for riders who want to take advance of some of the best Shimano technologies at an affordable price.
Dual-Pivot Caliper: A lightweight, compact and durable braking system. Dual-pivot caliper brakes have made considerable progress in the reduction of tolerance and deflection as well as in durability. They have achieved a firm and instantaneous braking response while assuring longer service life. Moreover, the brake pads have improved the durability of 100% to help enjoy high-response braking over longer periods.
New Super SLR: SLR stands for Shimano Linear Response. The New Super SLR design makes use of a friction-reducing mechanism in the caliper, lever and cable that improve response and modulation. Also, for the lever, the Servo Wave mechanism is adapted to provide quick contact of your shoe to the rim and longer stroke from the initial braking effect for better control. SLR is the essential factor in the Shimano dual-pivot caliper that delivers more braking power than conventional side-pulls.
- Includes hose (select length)
- High performance low profile Tiagra hydraulic road disc brake caliper for efficient braking in all conditions
- Front wheel use for flat mount forks with adapter to flip between 140 and 160mm
- Rear wheel use for 140mm flat mount frames, can be used with adapter for 160mm (sold separately)
- Oversized 22mm ceramic pistons optimised for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Increased pad to rotor clearance reduces the chance of rotor drag
- Forged caliper design is lightweight and rigid
- One way internal fluid circuit makes bleeding easy
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Shim-less mounting bracket allows for quick installation and setting up
- Recommended for use with SM-RT64 rotors for optimum braking performance
- Comes complete with K03S resin compound pads
- Inline hose routing for low profile design
- Supplied OE
- Material: Aluminium
- Use: Road & gravel
- Hose length (mm): 800, 850, 900, 1500, 1550, 1600 (select option)
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.