Shimano Ultegra 6810 Direct Mount Brake Caliper - Front Or Rear Chainstay Mount
The Ultegra 6810 direct mount brake calipers have a low profile design for increased aerodynamics, mounting directly to forks and the chainstays. This Dual-pivot caliper has an immediate linear response, increased rigidity and improved braking power. A Dual-pivot caliper brake with super SLR-EV design for an immediate and linear response to lever action increased rigidity and improved braking power. Ultegra components offer an ideal balance of light weight and stiffness, making it the perfect choice for both enthusiast and competitive riders.
- Front specific fork direct mount or rear specific chainstay direct mount
- Enhanced brake arch proportions give a quicker linear response and increased power
- Low profile outer cable stop position improves cable routing for reduced friction
- In-line cable adjuster with quick release
- Spring tension adjuster for precision set-up
- New brake shoe compound and adjustable toe-in for easy set up
- Maximum Tyre size: 28C
- Reach: 51mm
- Weight: 163g
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.