- Innovative HollowTech forged and anodised aluminium crank arms utilise a hollow design that minimises flex and keeps the weight low
- The chainring teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with the CN-5701 chains for increased contact to provide greater efficiency and improved power transfer
- HollowTech II allows the bottom bracket bearings to be spaced wider apart (outboard from the frame), enabling the use of larger bearings and an increased axle diameter
- The system allows for easier installation, adjustment, and maintenance
- Designed to work with HollowTech II type bottom bracket cups (BB not included)
- Lightweight anodised aluminium chainrings for smooth and precise shifting
- Tooth range: 53/39T
- Crank arm length: 175mm
- Includes both crank arms (does not include crank arm fixing bolt)
- Lightweight aluminium chainrings
- Weight: 668g
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.