Shimano XTR M9020 11 Speed MTB Crankset - 170mm Arm - No Chainring
Shimano XTR M9020 11 Speed MTB Crankset - 170mm Arm - No Chainring is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
- Class-leading XTR Trail 11-speed Dyna-Sys crankset, integrating the bottom bracket and crankset into a strong, rigid, yet lightweight unit
- Integrated design makes installation and adjustments easier than ever
- Precision bottom bracket bearings are spaced further apart, and are therefore more stable and longer lasting than conventional bottom brackets
- Super-lightweight HollowTech II cold forged Duralumin crank arms - hollow design saves weight whilst increasing rigidity and durability
- Easy to use splined bottom bracket spindle connection provides a rigid and secure interface between crank and spindle
- With a 50mm chain line and a 168mm Q-factor ideally suited for all-mountain use in conjunction with 11-40T cassette
- crankset supplied without bottom bracket and chainrings
- Compatible with all new XTR chainrings, please use SM-CRM90 chainrings
- Compatible with 1x set-ups
- For use with 11-speed HG-X-X chains only
- Please note: bottom bracket or chainring is NOT included.
- Supplied brand new in Shimano retail packaging with non drive side crank arm