- Equipped with such advances as SwingLink, which offers superbly quick and strong brake pad engagement, Heat Shield to keep your caliper fluid cool under extreme pressures and Reach Adjust, which puts your levers at your optimum reach and comfort, the Guide RS Disc Brake offers brilliant braking experience from a no-nonsense aluminium and stainless steel build and S4-piston design.
- Material: Lever Blade, Caliper: Aluminium; Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Caliper Design: S4-Piston
- Brake Pads: SRAM Steel-backed, Organic compound
- Fluid: DOT 5.1
- Mount: Ambidextrous
- Adjustment: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Banjo Adjust
- Front hose length: 850mm or 900mm
- Rear hose length: 1550mm (J-Kit - for easy set up with internally routed frames)
- Special Features & Technology: Piggyback Reservoir, MatchMaker X compatible, Bleeding Edge, Heat Shield, SwingLink, PURE Bladder, TPC Plus
- Other Features: Top-loading Pad Holder, Open System, Tool-Free Pad Replacement, Bend Zone
- Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Does not include MMX handlebar clamp (sold separately)
- Front brake adaptor: 20mm post
- Rear brake adaptor: None
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.