- Great value fully bled hydraulic disc brake with easily adaptable flat mount-style calliper
- Can be used with either centre lock or 6-bolt rotors systems
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Includes 160mm flat mount adapter on front caliper
- For use with resin pads only
- Piston: 2
- Reach adjust: yes
- Pads: low noise resin (easy to change)
- Mounting type: flat mount
- Supplied OE
- Hose length (front): 750mm
- Hose length (rear): 1450mm
- Weight: 620g (front & rear)
- Supplied as a J-kit
- What is a J Kit: A J-KIT or Junction-Kit is a brake version designed to enable the user easy internal cable routing: the brake comes with the lever disconnected from the hydraulic line to allow for easy and mess-free installation in frames with integrated routing. The system is already bled and does not need to a re-bleed once fitted to your bike.
Whether you need some help with a product query such as sizing or have questions and comments about our services, our customer services team is here to help. You can contact us by phone, email, or live chat.
Phone: 01384 476 267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.